1/10/12

Free Etsy & Blog Banners, part 2

December 10th, 2008 I posted on this blog a collection of Free Etsy / Blog Banners that I had found across the world wide web, looking for something to spruce up my online shop and blog.
 Little did I know just how popular my post would be!
As of  today, 4,760 people have viewed that post!

Since then, I've been approached by others designers out there with their own freebies to share.
So I what better way to share them, than with a part 2 post including links for you to visit and freebies for you to enjoy!

Sweetly Scrapped
If you LOVE that vintage look, like I do, you'll love Sweetly Scrapped!
She has everything you need for your blog, etsy shop, free digi's, tags, printable's and plenty of tutorials!

* * *

The Graphics Fairy
Every day is a new Vintage Clip Art freebie! To be used in your mixed media art, paper crafting, and anything else you can dream up!
She also has a sister site called, The Background Fairy, where you can find plenty of free blog backgrounds! Both sites have craft projects to try with her free images, to get your creative juices flowing. :)

* * *


Shabby Blogs So stinkin cute! Shabby Chic images ranging from flowers, bird cages, forest animals and more!
* * *

The Cutest Blog on The Block
This site has some super cute blog backgrounds and matching headers specifically for 2 and 3 column  templates. You might recognize some of their designs on some of your favorite blogs.

* * *
Everything Etsy
Everything etsy has "everything" you need to make your shop successful. Free banners, tutorials, inspiration and business tips and tricks!

* * *

Star Sunflower Studio
From Free Blog buttons, headers, backgrounds and patterns...Star Sunflower Studio might be right up your alley! You can also find free fonts etsy banners and tutorials.

* * *

Above is a creation made by Janet's Glass.
Follow her link to over 50 simple yet pretty etsy banners, all free for you to use and even alter to make your own!

* * *

Life in The Craft Lane with Mandie
Visit her "category" list, left side bar and view a collection of freebies for your etsy shop, blog back grounds, business card templates and printable. Her design style is mainly Country Prim.

~
So that's all I have for you to share. I know there are 100's of sites out there and if you are one of those sites not listed here, but would like to be, please let me know in comments and I'll happily add you to this popular post!

1 comment:

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

Michelle, I'm gonna check these out! I need to get my Etsy shop going again, so I can support the paper crafting and sewing habits! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...